Promotion validon 01 till 31 July.
Cat wet - Turkey & Goose
AATU Cat wet - Turkey & Goose 85 g

Cat wet - Turkey & Goose

Product code: 62586
Availability: Only 5 pieces left in stock
1. Taste:
Chicken & Pheasant
Cat wet - Chicken & Pheasant AATU 5060189112845

AATU Cat wet - Chicken & Pheasant

Chicken & Quail
Cat wet - Chicken & Quail AATU 5060189112852

AATU Cat wet - Chicken & Quail

Duck & Chicken liver
Cat wet - Duck & Chicken Liver AATU 5060189112838

AATU Cat wet - Duck & Chicken Liver

Salmon & Chicken & Prawns
Cat wet - Salmon, Chicken & Prawn AATU 5060189112821

AATU Cat wet - Salmon, Chicken & Prawn

Turkey & Goose
Cat wet - Turkey & Goose AATU 5060189112814

AATU Cat wet - Turkey & Goose

2. Weight:
85 g
2. Weight:
85 g
2. Weight:
85 g
2. Weight:
85 g
2. Weight:
85 g
1,34 £*
1,21 £*
14,24 £* / Kg

* Prices incl. VAT

* The price does not include the delivery fee Delivery Terms & Conditions

Description
Composition
Analytical constituents
Feeding recommendations
Wet & canned food

AATU Cat wet - Turkey & Goose


AATU For Cats pouches offer a complete and balanced wet food for adult cats that include 97% freshly prepared meat. This is an ultra-premium, single source protein pet food with rave reviews from pet owners. It's made from natural ingredients and is free from grains, gluten and white potato.


Modern cats are not so different from their ancestors and they require a high meat diet. They are obligate carnivores which means that they need meat to survive. AATU For Cats wet food contains 97% meat with the remaining 3% made up of the SUPER-8 – other ingredients found naturally within a cat's ancestors' environment – a bespoke combination of 8 vegetables, 8 fruits, 8 herbs and 8 botanicals and spices.


Everything is handmade in small batches from premium ingredients and the passion they have for pets shines through all their products. AATU the first single protein pet food to include freshly prepared preservative-free meat.

97% turkey & goose (includes turkey 50%, turkey broth 30%, goose 17%), minerals, sweet potato, carrots, peas, apple, lucerne, chickpeas, tomato, tapioca, pear, cranberry, blueberry, mulberry, orange, bilberry, cowberry, glucosamine, chondroitin, parsley, peppermint, spirulina, seaweed, oregano, sage, marjoram, thyme, chamomile, rosehip, yucca, chicory, aniseed, stinging nettle, marigold, fenugreek, cinnamon, MSM.


Additives: Taurine 1500 mg, Vitamin D3 200 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol) 30 mg/kg, Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate 15 mg, Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate 3 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.75 mg.

Moisture 78%
Crude protein 10.9%
Crude fat 6.4%
Crude ash 2.5%
Crude fiber 0.6%

Cat's weight Daily requirement
Up to 3 kg 2 pouches 
3-4 kg 3 pouches
4-7 kg 4 pouches

Top seller
Symphonie Nr. 5 Chicken
GranataPet Symphonie Nr. 5 Chicken 200 g
2,38 £*
2,14 £*
Cat Broth Tuna with pumpkin
Schesir Cat Broth Tuna with pumpkin 70 g
1,20 £*
1,08 £*
Cat Tuna with ham in broth
Schesir Cat Tuna with ham in broth 70 g
1,20 £*
1,08 £*
Discover similar products from the category.
Reviews
This product has no rates yet. Be the first who rates Cat wet - Turkey & Goose.
Write a review
AATU
Disclaimer
In case the total weight of your order exceeds 30 kg the delivery charge may be calculated individually. We will contact you to clarify the details.
Password recovery New password
E-mail address New password Done!
New password
Your password was successfully updated